Biocodex Florastor Kids Probiotic Sachets, 20 Count
- Long term use of Florastor is not associated with complications. FlorastorKids transits through the digestive tract attaining steady-state levels that are maintained throughout the administration period.
- Do not mix Florastor in ny carbonated, very hot liquid, or alcohol-containing beverages or foods. Prepare only as needed as FlorastorKids is viable for only thirty minutes after added to food or beverages.
- FlorastorKids can be taken with or without food. Biocodex Inc. does not recommend taking Florastor in conjunction with anti-fungals. Research has shown less than 1% of patients report constipation or thirst.
- Restricted Diets-FlorastorKids has 33 mg lactose It is proven to increase lactase production, which helps with the digestion of lactose. It is a gluten free dietary supplement. Note: Florastor may contain traces of soy.
- Contents of Florastor capsules and FlorstorKids packets have a creamy color and have a yeast-like smell. Do not refrigerate. Store at room temperature, It has a guarantee of three-year shelf-life.
FlorastorKids Saccharomyces boulardii lyo, FlorastorKids contain the active ingredient Saccharomyces boulardii lyo, a non-pathogenic yeast found naturally on the skin of tropical fruit (lychee and mangosteens). FlorastorKids helps support healthy digestive system. FlorastorKids also acts to maintain the balance of intertinal flora.