Senior Care Pharmacy
We are a local and independently owned Pharmacy that provides services to patients who live in group homes, ALFs and retirement communities in Boca raton and surroundings.
Our Board Certified Geriatric Consultant Pharmacist is available readily to assist in Senior care medication management.
We assist our clients with meeting all state and federal compliance standards.
- Free Medication and OTC's Delivered : Twice daily and as needed for Stat .
- MARS ,Med Pass Observation,Quarterly Drug Regimen review ,Psych Drug Review,Participation in QA / QI review.
- Start Box,Emergency Box ,Medication Cart.
- Secured facility connection to resident records.
- Drug destruction assistance.
- Formulary Assistance ,Clinical Guidelines ,Educational Programs.
- Med Reconciliation.
- Vaccination Services.
- Cost Containment: Formulary Assistance,High Cost Alerts,Therapeutic Interchange Program,Customized fill quantities
- Bubble Pack for Medications - Ensure Patient Compliance.
- Patient followup day 2 ,7 and 21 to ensure Patient education and address any questions that may arise.( Prompt Patient education,timely Prescription filling and Delivery and appropriate followup to help decrease readmission rates.
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Compounding Services
- Nationally Accredited Diabetes Education Program (Medicare Approved)
We proudly service
- Assisted living
- Group Home
- Mental Health Facilities
- Correctional Facility
- Adult day care
- Intermediate Care
- Nursing Homes
- Senior Independent living communities
We strive to deliver highest levels of service and customer satisfaction.
Call us at 5614094287 for any inquiries.